3-Mode SDS+ Plus Drill with built-in torque limiter. The clutch on the DHR202 disengages if your drill bit jams. More compact and lighter than the BHR202Z at 330mm long & weighing 3.2 kg.
Supplied as body only. Included is a depth stop and side handle. Batteries, charger and accessories sold separately.
MAKITA DHR202Z FEATURES
- 3-Mode Switch for rotation only, hammering with rotation, or hammering only
- 2x faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM for more efficient drilling
- Built-in torque limiter clutch disengages if bit jams when hitting rebar
- Chisel rotates 360° with 40 different positions to get the best working
- More compact design at only 330mm long and weighs only 3.2 kg for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Electric brake
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Job light built into handle for best visibility when in use
- Rotary hammer action
- Rotary only action
- Variable speed trigger
MAKITA DHR202Z SPECIFICATION
- Voltage: 18v
- Shank Type: SDS+ Plus
- Capacity in Concrete: 20mm
- Capacity in Steel: 13mm
- Capacity in Wood: 26mm
- Impacts per Minute: 0-4,000 ipm
- Impact Energy: 2.0 J
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 mm
- Overall Length: 358 mm
- Net Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Carbon Brush: 441
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local/nationwide home delivery.