Makita 18v Cordless Mini Reciprocating Saw Body Only - 56183
The Makita DJR183Z mini reciprocating saw is suitable for a multitude of trades including gardening, electrical, plumbing and general building work. Powered by any Makita 18v Li-ion battery, its lightweight (1.7kg) and compact with a rubberised grip for greater control. The tool-less blade clamp for reciprocating saw blades is great for switching between jobs, simply turn to remove the blade. It features a soft start and variable speed trigger with a maximum cutting capacity of 50mm in wood and steel. Twin switches are fitted for the most comfortable grip and an LED light illuminates the work area.
- Trigger switch and Paddle switch
- LED job light
- Electric brake
- Rubberised soft grip
- Tool-less blade clamp: blade can be set in place with a single insert and removed simply by turning the blade clamp
- Blade clamp compatible with Recipro blades
- Low vibration at only 7.0m/s²
- Compatible with 18v batteries
- Voltage: 18v
- Cutting Capacity - Pipe Diameter: 50mm
- Cutting Capacity - Wood: 50mm
- Length of Stroke: 13mm
- Net Weight: 1.6kg
- Overall Length: 392mm
- Strokes Per Minute: 0-3,000
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local/nationwide home delivery.