Evolution 1500W 240V 210mm Sliding Mitre Saw - 5600316
The Evolution R210SMS is a high powered 210mm TCT Multi-Material cutting Compound Sliding Mitre Saw optimised with patented Multi-Material Technology to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood and even wood with embedded nails and plastic, with a single blade. With an impressive maximum cross cut of 230 x 65mm, maximum 50 degree mitre and a powerful 1500W motor, the R210SMS provides clean and precise cuts no matter the material. The integrated laser cutting guide and positive bevel stops provide maximum accuracy with every cut, and a durable die-cast aluminium base supports a variety of heavy duty materials with ease. Safety features include a lock-off switch and a spindle lock for easy blade changes. Over-moulded, in-line handle improves ergonomics and comfort, and on-board tool storage allows for convenient storage of the blade change hex key.
Features and benefits
- The powerful 2000W hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system increases motor and blade life, allowing you to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 230mm slide, 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 50° - 50° mitre settings
- When cutting mild steel the saw produces no heat, burrs and virtually no sparks. The cuts are clean and cool to the touch, creating an instantly workable finish.
- Soft, ambidextrous handle to enable both left & right handed use
- Evolution's diamond blade can be fitted to cut natural stone, concrete, paving slabs and ceramics
- Safety features include soft start, electronic brake, lock-off switch and a spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Evolution mitre saw stand compatible
- Rubber feet reduce vibration.
- Equipped with 2m cable and built-in hex key storage.
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local home delivery.