The SOLIS K50 is all that is good about pellet stoves: high efficiency, reduced carbon emissions, cleaner, controllable and autonomy but in a smaller size. At just 823mm high its one of the smallest pellet stoves on the market.
Available in 4 different colours: White, Grey, Black or Claret Red.
- Maximum Heat Output 6.1kW to the room
- High Efficiency up to 95% - almost 4 times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- 11Kg internal hopper runs for up to 10 hours from a fill of pellets
- Fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer
- Programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day
- Flue outlet size 80mm
- Rear flue outlet only
- Approved to EN 14785 standard
- External air compatible
- Available in 4 colours - Grey, Claret, Black and White
- Includes commissioning
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
- SOLIS K50 A+ Energy Label
- SOLIS K50 Declaration of Performance
- Up to 2 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS K50 Pellet Stove
- To view the manual for the Stanley SOLIS K50 Pellet Stove Manual
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local home delivery.