Makita Rotary Hammer Drill SDS+ 26mm - 560043
The Makita HR2630 is a 26mm (1") combination, rotary hammer drill based on predecessor model HR2610 but with improved operation mode change lever. With this drill you will not need to rotate the chuck in order to switch between 'Rotation' and 'Hammering' modes. Hand pain and fatigue is minimised thanks to the rubberised soft-grip handle which compliments the overall lightweight ergonomic design.
- Modified operation-mode change lever enables switch from 'Rotation' to 'Hammering' mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck.
- 3 mode operation: Rotation only / Rotation with hammering / Hammering only
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Torque limiter
- Double Insulation
- 40 different bit angle settings
- Compact and lightweight design
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip provides comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain.
- Impact energy: 2.4 J
- Max in concrete (TCT bit): 26 mm
- Max in concrete (TCT core): 68 mm
- Max in concrete (Diamond core): 80 mm
- Max in wood: 32 mm
- Max in steel: 13 mm
- Impacts per minute: 0 - 4,600 ipm
- Input Wattage: 800 w
- Net weight: 2.8 kg
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,200 rpm
- Vibration: Chiselling: 9.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 15.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure: 91 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 102 dB(A)
- Vibration: Drilling into metal: 2.5 m/sec²
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local/nationwide home delivery.