Makita Drywall TEK Screwdriver - 5601304
The Makita FS2500 is a corded drywall TEK screwdriver which is well balanced for easy handling and manoeuvrability. It has the best possible tool body for TEK driving.
The FS2500 delivers speed, power and ergonomics in a compact size. The FS2500 is ideal for continuous work in a range of applications including metal framing, exterior sheathing, metal decking, and more.
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-2,500 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Less weight (only 1.5Kg) with precision balance for ultimate user comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- Steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Nose cone holder positioned below pistol grip for convenient storage during framing applications
- Ergonomically designed rubberized "pistol grip" for increased comfort
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large trigger with lock-on button located mid-handle for operator convenience
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock™ feature for consistent screw depth
- Variable speed of 0-2,500 RPM with increased torque for metal framing, decking and heavy-gauge applications
- Input Wattage: 570 W
- Capacity Drywall Screw: 5 mm
- Capacity Self Drilling Screw: 6 mm
- Drive Shank: 1/4" Hex
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2500 rpm
- Torque: 17/29 Nm
- Net Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Overall Length: 280 mm
- Cord Length: 2.0 m
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local/nationwide home delivery.