Makita 4350FCT Orbital Action Top Handle Jigsaw - 560053
Makita’s Top Handle Jigsaw, the 4350FCT, combines power and superior feel with substantially less vibration and noise for improved cutting performance. It is ideal for woodworkers, cabinet makers, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class top handle jigsaw.
The 4350FCT has three orbital settings plus straight cutting, powered by a Makita-built 6.3 AMP motor. The electronic variable speed control (800 - 2,800 SPM) is engineered to maintain consistent speed throughout the cut for superior results. The motor is dynamically balanced for 40% less tool vibration and lower noise than competitive models. The 4350FCT has a 26mm length of stroke, with a wood cutting capacity of 135mm at 90° and a steel cutting capacity of 10mm at 90°.
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting with powerful 6.3 AMP motor for cutting in all varieties of materials
- Variable speed control dial (800-2,800 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for superior results
- "Tool-less" blade change system for fast and easy blade installation and removal
- Uses "T" Shank / "Tang Shank" / Bayonet sawblades
- 40% less tool vibration with the lowest noise level in its class
- Built-in LED light illuminates the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance
- Ergonomically designed rubberized top handle grip for added comfort
- Onboard hex wrench for fast, accurate bevel adjustments
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Through-the-body dust port for use with the dust nozzle included
- Length of Stroke: 26 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity (Wood at 90°): 135 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (Steel): 10 mm
- Strokes Per Minute (Variable Speed): 800 - 2,800 SPM
- Blade Shank: "T" Tang Shank / Bayonet
- Motor AMP: 6.3
- Overall Length: 229 mm
- Net Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Power Type: Corded
- Variable Speed Control Dial: Yes
- Orbital Settings: Yes
- Tool-Less Blade Change: Yes
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local/nationwide home delivery.