Makita 235mm Circular Saw - 560037
Makita’s tools have long been regarded by many as the best on the market and the 5903R Makita circular saw is no exception. Containing a strong 1550 Watt motor and a tough tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) blade, this 235 mm circular hand saw will allow you to effortlessly create the professional cuts that you desire.
Circular saws are that it has an impressive cutting range of 0 - 85 mm at a 90-degree angle, and a maximum cut of 64 mm at 45 degree. It also has an electrical brake for a fast, safe stop and provides excellent chip and sawdust ejection. What’s more, it has been double insulated and ergonomically designed for increased user safety and comfort. The Makita 5903R is a redesigned circular saw equipped with a riving knife, electric brake, more powerful Makita motor, more efficient chip/sawdust ejection port, and extremely durable aluminum base.
- Dust extraction facility
- Ideal for general timber cutting
- Powerful motor
- Quick release height adjustment
- Double insulated
- Easier, more efficient chip and sawdust ejection
- Improved design for effortless operation and handling
- Soft start
- Long-lasting tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) saw blade
- Blade Diameter: 235 mm
- Bore Diameter: 30 mm
- Cutting Depth (45 degree): 64 mm
- Cutting Depth (90 degree): 85 mm
- No-Load Speed: 4500 rpm
- Power Input: 1550 watt
- Sound Power Level: 106 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level: 95 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration (Cutting Chipboard): 3 m/s²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/s²
- Weight: 7.6 kg
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local/nationwide home delivery.
We Also Recommend
DEWALT DCK755P3T 18V 7 PIECE CORDLESS KIT - 56993