Makita 18v Angle Grinder 115MM LXT - 5600412
Makita DGA452Z LXT Lithium Ion Cordless Angle Grinder 18v (naked) complete with lock nut wrench, side handle and abrasive wheel.
The Makita DGA452 gives cordless convenience for grinding & cutting applications. With a small circumference motor housing with soft grip for enhanced comfort and control the MAKDGA452Z is easy to use. Its electronic current limiter protects the motor from overload and there is a warning lamp which will turn on to warn of impending overload and also warns of low battery. Anti-restart function for safety means motor will not start if charged battery is inserted with switch on.
MAKITA DGA452Z FEATURES
- Makita built produces 50% faster grinding with an impressive 10,000 RPM
- More compact design at only 12-1/2" long and weighs only 5.6 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Built-in electronic control circuit with L.E.D. warning lights for overload protection
- Slide switch with lock-on
- Powerful angle grinder now free from the restriction of cables and power sockets
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders
- Easy-to-grip, small circumference motor housing
- Anti-restart function
- Electronic current limiter
MAKITA DGA452Z SPECIFICATION
- Voltage: 18v LXT
- Wheel Diameter: 115 mm
- Bore Diameter: 22.23 mm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Max Wheel Thickness: 6.4 mm
- No Load Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Switch Type: Slide
- Overall Length: 317 mm
- Net Weight (inc Battery): 2.3 kg
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local/nationwide home delivery.