Makita 18V Angle Drill LXT - 5601071
The Makita DDA351 has been developed as the battery powered version of Model DA3011F. It has a lightweight design obtained by using li-ion battery as it's power source and offers excellent drilling performance thanks to it's high power 4-pole motor. Fitted with a 10mm keyless chuck.
- New compact design with metal gear housing
- 4 pole LXT motor for improved performance
- LED light for job illumination
- Large lever switch for variable speed control
- Rubber anti-slip handle
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Electric brake
- 10mm keyless chuck
- Voltage: 18v
- Chuck: 10 mm
- Max in Steel: 10 mm
- Max in Wood: 25 mm
- Head Height : 93 mm
- No Load Speed: 0-1800 rpm
- Max Torque: 13.7 Nm
- Net Weight: 1.8 kg
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local/nationwide home delivery.