Renowned as one of the best White emulsion paints by professional tradesmen, the JUNO B-5 is another excellent product from JUNO Paints to consider.
Suitable for interior walls and ceilings, this non-yellowing paint has a creamy consistency and is easy to apply with a paintbrush or roller due to its non-drip formula.
DESCRIPTION: High performance water-based interior matt emulsion with excellent opacity. Formulated with acrylic copolymers. Breathable and washable. Ideal for decorating and protecting all types of interiors. Has anti-mould preservatives to prevent the formation of mould on the paint
USE: INTERIOR Recommended for general use in construction and decoration, especially on walls and ceilings where a matt finish with wet-rub resistance and anti-mould properties are required.
PROPERTIES • Excellent coverage and opacity • Good adhesion • Washable and wet rub resistant • With anti-mould preservatives • Breathable • Great performance • Easy application • Odourless
CERTIFICATIONS • Reaction to fire: B-s1, d0. UNE 13501-1 • Meets RPP 4 and RPP 9 specifications of the RPP Building Technology Standard • Wet rub resistance UNE-EN ISO 11998: 2007: Class 2 according to UNE-EN 13300: 2002 • UNE-EN ISO 6504-3: 2007 Hiding power (opacity): Class 1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13300: 2002
- Finish: Semi-matt
- Colour: White
- Viscosity: Min. 90 P S/FR1007
- Density: 1,51 ± 0,05 g/cc S/FR1001
- Drying: Touch dry in 30 mins. Min.
- Repaint time: 6 hours Max.
- Repaint time: Unlimited
- Thinner: Water (Max. 10%)
- Practical coverage: 10-12 m2/L (per coat) Avg. observed values. Variable depending on texture and absorption.
- Tinting: with Juno Universal Colourants (max 3%) Solids in volume: 37,5 ± 2 % Theoretical in white colour
- Flash Point: Not flammable
- VOC Content: Max. 30 g/l 73001 WHITE Available Formats: 0,750L / 2L / 4L / 10L / 15 L
- Wet-scrub resistance and cleanability of coatings according to UNE-EN ISO 11998:2007
- Determination of hiding power (Method B) according to UNE-EN ISO 6504-3:2007
B-5 is full of extra features you won’t get from any other brand at this price range.
It is compatible with most interior surfaces and has a good adherence to plaster, plasterboards, and masonry materials leaving a non-reflective matt finish for any home or building.
The quick-drying formula is another positive trait. This product touch dries in about 30 minutes and can be recoated after four to six hours. Its smooth finish hides minor surface imperfections, and the ISO-certified class 1 coverage rating is excellent.
JUNO also has the B-5 washability certified, according to ISO 13300-2002, making it hardwearing and washable - ideal to use in high-traffic areas.
A litre of paint covers up to 12m²/litre depending on wall porosity and the product doubles as a sealer on bare or absorbent surfaces if thinned with 10% water.
In keeping up with latest legislation of fire safety B-5 also provides a Bs1,d0 certification as per Euroclass norms.
On top of all this B-5 is EPD certified (Environmental Product Declaration) which means the product counts towards LEED and BREEAM qualifying points award for any newbuild.
Local and nationwide home delivery available. Contact our team at Dermot Kehoes Homevalue for more information.