Hytrol Nettle Killer - 500ml
- Weedkiller for troublesome nettles
- For use only as a home and garden lawn weedkiller
- Apply Hytrol Nettle Killer at the rate 25ml per 20m² in 2½ - 5 litres of water.
- Use a clean knapsack or watering can fitted with a fine rose Doser bottle - the required quantity can be measured by loosening the cap and gently squeezing the bottle until the correct quantity is present in the measuring bulb.
- Open cap and pour contents into the knapsack sprayer.
When to use:
- Use Hytrol Nettle Killer during late Spring and early Summer when nettles and other broadleaf weeds are actively growing, but before flowering (normally May/June).
- For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the chemical
What it contains:
- Contains Mecoprop-P and Dicamba as the potassium salts in a soluble concentrate.
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.