The Fidelio beak mix - also for small beaks. The diverse ingredients of the tasty, shell-free all-season food attract a wide variety of garden birds.
A balanced mixture of high-quality seeds makes the feed attractive even for the smallest grain pickers.
- Feed daily to get the wild birds used to the feeder, preferably in the early morning or evening.
- Particularly suitable for house sparrows, tree sparrows, mountain finches, greenfinches, goldfinches, siskins and bullfinches.
- The feeding place should be sheltered from the weather and ideally placed out of the reach of natural predators (e.g. cats).
- Arrange the feeding place in such a way that wild bird species that feed on the ground can also find enough food.
- Make sure there are enough shelters for the wild birds in the vicinity of the feeding station.
- The wild birds use these to stay longer at the feeding place.
- Make sure the feeding area is clean. Clean the feeding place at least once a week to counteract possible pathogens at an early stage.