Evolution 2000W 240V 255mm Sliding Mitre Saw - 561040
The Evolution R255SMS is a high powered 255mm TCT Multi-Material cutting Compound Sliding Mitre Saw optimised using patented Multi-Material Technology to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, and even wood with embedded nails and plastic using a single blade. With an impressive maximum cross cut of 300 x 80mm, maximum 50 degree mitre and a powerful 2000W motor, the R255MS provides clean and precise cuts no matter the material. The integrated laser cutting guide and positive bevel stops provide maximum accuracy with every cut, and a durable die-cast aluminium base supports a variety of heavy duty materials. Over-moulded, in line handle improves ergonomics and comfort, and on-board tool storage allows for convenient storage of the blade change hex key.
Features and benefits
- The powerful 1500W hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system increases motor and blade life, allowing you to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 230mm slide, 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 50° - 50° mitre settings
- When cutting mild steel the saw produces no heat, burrs and virtually no sparks. The cuts are clean and cool to the touch, creating an instantly workable finish.
- Soft, ambidextrous handle to enable both left & right handed use
- Evolution's diamond blade can be fitted to cut natural stone, concrete, paving slabs and ceramics
- Includes Evolution's 3 year limited warranty.
- Evolution mitre saw stand compatible
- Rubber feet reduce vibration.
- Equipped with 2m of cable and built-in hex key storage.
Please contact our team at Dermot Kehoe's Homevalue for pricing & availability.
Available for local home delivery.
We Also Recommend
DEWALT DCK755P3T 18V 7 PIECE CORDLESS KIT - 56993